Automations getting even better: email conditions, new templates, and much more!
We’re working hard to improve our Automations feature with new functionalities to help you save time and close more deals, faster.
We’re excited to share with you all the updates we’ve recently released to Automations:
- Sequences based on email conditions – Create automated sequences based on conditions like email replies or link clicks to keep prospects hooked.
- Improved templates – Design new workflows in two minutes with a wider selection of ready-made automation templates.
- Enhanced admin functionalities – As an admin, you now have complete visibility over which workflows your team is building.
- Revamped list view – Organize automations with brand-new filters and labels and easily find them using the search bar.
- Delay steps – Add delays of up to 90 days to your automations and ensure you never miss a follow-up.
All users with with access to Automations (Advanced plan and above)
Next steps on Automations roadmap:
And there’s more to come! Here are just a few of the Automations updates you can expect this year:
- Automatic assignment – Automatically assign high volumes of leads to the right owners so they can follow up quickly and sell more.
- Ownership transfer – Effortlessly transfer automation ownership from one user to another.
- Improved sequences – Set up automations with follow-ups perfectly matching the time of specific conditions.
So stay tuned!