Best integration for Surveys/Webforms

Alex Vincent
Alex Vincent Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Best marketplace app or integration for converting webforms/surveys to deals in PD?? many do not correctly transcribe the data being entered into the deal like the company name. Closest I've gotten is a Zoho form to a deal but it was missing the organization and had some random person under the contact... But the deal name was correct! 

Comments

• Saša Batovanja
    Saša Batovanja Posts: 18 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Alex,

We're currently working on new version of Web Forms in Pipedrive that we will be releasing to open beta really soon. 

Stay tuned...

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2020 #3

Hi Alex,

We're currently working on new version of Web Forms in Pipedrive that we will be releasing to open beta really soon. 

Stay tuned...

@Alex Vincent  Piggy-backing on what my colleague @Saša Batovanja mentioned above, I recommend two things:

• Try out our current webforms feature if you haven't already;
    • Join the Research and Beta Testing group here in the Community to be the first to know what's coming up and get the chance to test early versions.

Have a great week and stay tuned! 🕵️‍♂️

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 188 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2022 #4

On top of Pipedrive's own webform, there's also JotForm and Typeform (which I use a lot).

• Alex Vincent
    edited February 2022 #5

@David Lorbiecke have you found an integration that can send the complete Typeform form to the pipedrive deal?

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 188 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2020 #6

@David Lorbiecke have you found an integration that can send the complete Typeform form to the pipedrive deal?

What are you missing from the form with how you've done it? I've been using Typeform with Zapier and haven't had any issue get the info I need over to a deal (but perhaps I'm just not including the same Fields you are)?

• Alex Vincent
    edited June 2020 #7

There's a few fields like "how many packages per month do you plan to ship with us" and I was wondering if that data can someone go into pipedrive as well. I can get all the basic information like deal title/contact etc to work correctly. Maybe I'll check out Zapier and see if it has extended functionality over the basic typeform integration.