Product Description visibility in the add product section

Options

[[Product description]] [[Import]]

Automatically pull in a product description from products in Pipedrive. or at least have the description available on this screen so we can copy over the base description and edit in the notes box.

As a bespoke joinery/manufacturing business we frequently edit the base description of a product, it would be fantastic to be able to edit this description, then this would reflect a cross all smart documents.

We have several documents including Quotes, Works Orders, Delivery Notes, Invoices & Drawings, we currently have to edit every SmartDoc separately, this is prone to type and description errors from one document to another.

We could copy and paste from the original document but this is a very clumsy way of achieving what could be very simple if implemented via this screen 

2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• FilippoPB
    FilippoPB Member Posts: 9
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

This will help my company as well. We have a lot of products, so it's not user-friendly that my team needs to open them in a different tab to check their information.

We should also be able to edit these descriptions on a deal basis.

• Craig Beaumont
    Craig Beaumont Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    Options

exactly the ability to edit these descriptions on a deal basis would be amazing.

A stop gap would be to allow product automation, e.g When you pick a product code it just poulats the yellow note area ready for editing 🤔

We need to somehow get some weight behind this issue, I have been struggling with it since day one.