Labels for Activities

Options

I would love to have labels for activities within a deal. We have the little icons for something being a call, meeting etc, but if they could be coloured and with labels that allow us to visually understand something instead of just words that would be helpful.

Doing a quote is really important so for that I would love to be able to colour the icon Red and if there is a follow up activity make that green. Colours provide an effective way to say alot.

Thanks

Purnima

4 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Purnima
    Purnima Member Posts: 32
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

Hi. I also thought that for those that use the Eisenhower Matrix for Prioritisation, this would be helpful because if it is Urgent and Important it could have a label. At this moment I have to have people, organisation and deal label columns shown if I want to add a priority. Activities would benefit from having labels too. Thanks.

• Ibrahim
    Ibrahim Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hi was just looking for this feature. Would be a super helpful timesaver

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,101 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi @Purnima , we are now testing priority labels for activities! Have a look here to learn more.

• Purnima
    Options

Hi @Manuel Oliveira

the form is forcing me to use a google account which I don't use.

can you add my email address purnima.gore@projectgps.com to the system please?

Thanks

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,101 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

@Purnima not a problem, the project manager for the feature will see your request on the original thread and confirm after the feature has been enabled.

• Purnima
    Options

Hi @Manuel Oliveira

This still hasn't been updated yet.

Not sure what else to do to get this updated on my account.

Thanks

• Purnima
    Options

Hi

I have tested the priority for activities and although they are fine, I still think each activity needs to be able to have labels for them. I know there are types for calls, meetings etc, but for me, if I have labels that are independent of the priority such as effort is low, impact is high, I have a chance to sort and filter easier.

Priority is important but so are the other factors on a task.

Appreciate that priority has been added and whilst good, I rally would like labels to be added as well.

Thanks

Purnima