More rights for Admins
There are a couple of things which should be managed by the admins especially in larger companies. In some cases for usability reasons, in some cases there are security issues.
1) Signature templates: The admin should be able to define one signature template which is filled automatically with user data (I know, a user directory is a precondition. But Pipedrive should build this anyways. Compare: https://community.pipedrive.com/discussion/9179/beeing-able-to-cc-other-users#latest).
2) Mandatory 2FA also for other tiers then Enterprise.
3) Visibility for emails should be set on "private" or "shared" for everyone.
4) Visibile items on the navigation bar (and maybe set a standard view).
5) Order of the items in the sidebar
6) Installation of third party apps
7) App specific individual API token
8) Block Contact Sync
9) Rename Users