Dashboards Extraction

Aurélia Artru
Aurélia Artru Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

All, I would like to extract my dashboards in a excel format. I know that it is possible to extract the reports when you click on each item you want but for the Dashboards it's not possible. If you have a solution to share … thanks 

Tagged:

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Aurélia Artru !

Only reports can be extracted as spreadsheets (or, alternatively, data filtered from the List View), but if your end goal is to show those numbers to someone who's not a PIpedrive user, you can use Shareable Insights, which will give the other person a live feed of your chosen dashboard but without the ability to drill down on the data. See here: Shareable Insights.

Can you tell me a bit more about why you'd like to export dashboards as Excel files?

• Aurélia Artru
    Aurélia Artru Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2020 #3

Hi @Aurélia Artru !

Only reports can be extracted as spreadsheets (or, alternatively, data filtered from the List View), but if your end goal is to show those numbers to someone who's not a PIpedrive user, you can use Shareable Insights, which will give the other person a live feed of your chosen dashboard but without the ability to drill down on the data. See here: Shareable Insights.

Can you tell me a bit more about why you'd like to export dashboards as Excel files?

Thanks Ines for your reply. For me that datas can be usefull in business review and can be plugged as it come in Pipedrive as KPI. That's why I would think relevant to be able to extract those Dashboard as spreadsheets. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #4

Hi @Aurélia Artru !

Got it, thank you for clarifying @Aurélia Artru  ! 

Currently you can extract reporting data from Pipedrive in Progress > Reports. Under each graph there's a table that gives you the breakdown in figures. If you click any of the figures in blue you'll get a mini list view that you can choose columns to show/hide and also download that list view as a spreadsheet ("..." > Export Statistics Results). See more here.

In our Insights feature you can create your own reports by choosing the variables yourself, and we're working to bring the option to export the results to a spreadsheet too.

Dashboards are not exportable but like I mentioned above they are shareable as "read-only" material.

Hope that helps!

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2020 #5

I visualize my Pipedrive data in Tableau.

Tableau allows me to download any data (from a chart or the raw data behind that chart).

• Hanna-Leena Back
    Hanna-Leena Back Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #6

Hi @Aurélia Artru! If you would like to share key Pipedrive data to other stakeholders easily, I would recommend you try out the interactive dashboards by Dear Lucy. We are an integration partner to Pipedrive and you can try us out for free. You can find us on the Pipedrive Marketplace: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/dear-lucy/1eec2a3cf026c792

The first set-up takes about 1 minute. After you connect Pipedrive to Dear Lucy, you automatically get a very robust set of KPIs and metrics that are hourly updated and can be shared in a secure way with your key people.

Let me know if you'd like to know more. Our team is happy to help! :-)

• Hanna-Leena Back
    Hanna-Leena Back Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited June 2020 #7

Hi @Aurélia Artru! If you would like to share key Pipedrive data to other stakeholders easily, I would recommend you try out the interactive dashboards by Dear Lucy. We are an integration partner to Pipedrive and you can try us out for free. You can find us on the Pipedrive Marketplace: https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/dear-lucy/1eec2a3cf026c792

The first set-up takes about 1 minute. After you connect Pipedrive to Dear Lucy, you automatically get a very robust set of KPIs and metrics that are hourly updated and can be shared in a secure way with your key people.

Let me know if you'd like to know more. Our team is happy to help! :-)

Forgot to say that our dashboards allow you to drill down to deal-level data and also export the data as a csv.