Assistance regarding the visibility of my activities

Options
Tom Benisti
Tom Benisti Member Posts: 2
First Comment

I have individuals in my company responsible for scheduling appointments. I want them to be able to see my already scheduled appointments, even if they are not related to the prospect or the deal, so they know when I am available or not. However, I do not want them to have access to the information of the individuals with whom I have appointments if they are not related to the deal or prospect. How can I achieve this?

I have only found the option to share the individuals related to these activities with them so that they can see them, but in this case, they see the person's information, which I do not want.

Answers

• Sophie
    Sophie Pipedrive Team Posts: 136 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

Hi @Tom Benisti,

In Pipedrive, in order for another user to have visibility of your activities, they will need visibility of all of the activity’s linked items. Without visibility of the linked items, the activity will, unfortunately, not appear for your other users.

I'm not sure if this will work for you but I was trying to come up with a workaround for this and thought you may be able to use an automation that will create a duplicate activity for this other user (who you want to have limited access to contacts)! With this automation, they will basically have another activity created just for them in Pipedrive so they can see when you are busy. You could name all of these activities something similar like "Tom's meeting" etc so it is clear when it is your activity. I created a rough draft example here-

If this won't work, another option would be to share your provider calendar with the user outside of Pipedrive to accomplish this as there won't be any linked Pipedrive items there!

I hope this helps!

• Tom Benisti
    Tom Benisti Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Hello

Thank you for your answer but it doesn't work because we can't fix an hour just a day.

We can't copy the time of the activity.