Does Pipedrive support exist?

Options

I can't get any support. The bot is useless and you just go in circles and no reply from the support email. Any ideas from anyone?

I like Pipedrive but I don't think I can bring it into the business if there is zero support!

Answers

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi @Jarrett Truscott , welcome to the Pipedrive community! Though I’m sorry to learn you had trouble navigating the support bot.

If you reached out to our support team’s email address, support@pipedrive.com, they’ll be sure to get back to you soon. In the meantime, can you please share more details on what you need support with? Not only might the community be able to help you, but your feedback will also help us make the support bot more effective.

• Jarrett Truscott
    Jarrett Truscott Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @Manuel Oliveira, I did Email the support email but it came back saying this channel is unavailable and to use the bot which is yet to produce anything adequate and leads me back to square one every time.

I'm pretty shocked at how bad the support is and it is difficult to justify using a product that just leaves you in the dark.

Any other suggestions to get an actual answer from someone in the organisation?

• wonders
    wonders Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I came here to say the same thing. Pipedrive support used to be a few minute wait max, now we are at HOURS. Our business operates on EST time, we'll contact support during our business hours and not receive a response until late in the evening/middle of the night. I contacted support today regarding a bug in your automations at 3:58PM EST, it's now 6:58PM and no response yet. What is going on? It's clear that something has changed. With regards to @Jarrett Truscott's point, the bot is absolutely worthless and nothing but a run around, it needs to go.