Where is the Customer Support?!

Options
Antny3
Antny3 Member Posts: 6
First Comment

Pipedrive is awesome for my business. It really fits the bill. EXCEPT it is impossible to get actual help from a human being. This is among the most difficult help experiences I have ever encountered. It's enough to make me look for a different solution and not renew. Just when I thought I found my CRM for life. Frustrating!!

Answers

• KevinGalea
    KevinGalea Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Antny3,

Be grateful, at least they didn't give you instructions that lead to the deletion of all your data and then deny all responsibility. 😭

• Antny3
    First Comment
    Options

KevinGalea,

Wow! So, gone? Never to be recovered? Talk about a devastating blow to a business! I hope you were somehow able to get it back.

• Tony Xavier
    Tony Xavier Pipedrive Team Posts: 48 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi @Antny3,

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulties getting in touch with our support team.

To provide some context, we offer live chat assistance for specific topics that our Bot or Self-Service platforms can't help with. These cases are given priority based on their nature. We've also expanded our resources to provide help through more channels. Our digital support bot provides tools and resources to solve issues for some users quickly without direct human intervention. These tools work great for tasks like connecting with a sales representative, checking service availability, and consulting on specific matters.

If you're experiencing a technical problem, look for the option "something is not working", "page not working", or "revert changes" while using the bot. You'll be given some general technical troubleshooting steps to try. If these don't work, you'll receive a form to submit to connect with someone on our support team or have your case directly reviewed by our engineers.

It is important that you select the correct options in the bot flow that pertain to your issue/question to get you connected to the correct place.

I hope this helps!

• Antny3
    First Comment
    Options

And herein lies the problem. Look how difficult you make it to get help. You say:

It is important that you select the correct options in the bot flow that pertain to your issue/question to get you connected to the correct place.

Not every problem or question is that cut and dry. Sometimes, none of the choices appear to fit, so a customer has to guess. Then what? We're all stuck? That is not good support.

• Tony Xavier
    Tony Xavier Pipedrive Team Posts: 48 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi @Antny3,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We acknowledge your concerns regarding the accessibility of support options and understand that not every issue fits neatly into predefined categories. While our aim with the bot flow is to streamline the support process, we recognize the need for flexibility in addressing diverse questions and issues.

Rest assured, our team is committed to continuously refining and optimizing the bot and its flow to better cater to the varied needs of our clients. Your feedback catalyzes ongoing improvement, and we appreciate your contribution to this process. As we improving, you can always choose the closest option to the topic you wish to get assiatnce to ensure a well informed answer.

In addition to that, you can always count on our wonderful Pipedrive community to help you brainstorm ideas and solutions.