No end point for contact address

Rod Marchant-Smith
Rod Marchant-Smith Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi,

So I'm trying to use Zapier to import contact/activity details from Acuity Scheduling.  But for some unknown reason I'm told it's not possible to import a contacts' address.  Seems crazy to me that you can get name, email address and phone details but a physical address is a no no...

Anyone have a work around?  The main reason I'm using Acuity is the ability to schedule reminder emails and text messages

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited June 2020 #2

Hi @Rod Marchant-Smith 

Thanks for reaching out. The group you now post this question in is meant for the Pipedrive team to announce new research and beta testing opportunities. Could you please share your question outside this group next time 

Nonetheless, thanks for sharing and once your new post comes in I'll inform the team. 

• BISON Support
    BISON Support Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Rod Marchant-Smith  and sorry for following up here @Mike van der Valk , but just a quick message to let you know that how I would go about this would be simply to create a plain text field called "Address" and feed the data in there. Sure you won't have the benefits of it being "linked" with the Google Map link, but a quick copy and paste into Google would bring it up each time...

Thoughts?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited June 2020 #4

Hi @Rod Marchant-Smith  and sorry for following up here @Mike van der Valk , but just a quick message to let you know that how I would go about this would be simply to create a plain text field called "Address" and feed the data in there. Sure you won't have the benefits of it being "linked" with the Google Map link, but a quick copy and paste into Google would bring it up each time...

Thoughts?

Also works indeed! :)