Link multiple companies/organisations to an activity

Rodiaan Gijselaar
Rodiaan Gijselaar Member Posts: 1

Sometimes I have a meeting with 2 different companies at the same time. When adding notes to this activity I want to link the activity to multiple companies (like what you do with persons), so that the activity shows up in the timeline of the company (and not allone the timeline of the person). Currently you can only link to 1 company. 

Would be great if this functionality could be added. 

Is anyone else missing this funcionality?

3 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #2

Hi @Rodiaan Gijselaar , thank you for your feedback!

Currently you can only link one organization to an activity but I can see how your suggestion could be a useful addition, so I've sent it over internally for consideration.

• Mikhail Kulakov
    Mikhail Kulakov Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Inês Batata. Are there any updates on Rodiaan's request? We have the same issue.

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited June 2021 #4

Hi @Inês Batata. Are there any updates on Rodiaan's request? We have the same issue.

Hello,

At the moment, this is still not possible in Pipedrive. We have submitted this as feedback internally, as the more feedback we get about this, the better it will be to create urgency in having this implemented.

• Joe M
    Joe M Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #5

we need this functionality also.  searching through the archives there seem to be many similar questions.  are we any closer to getting this?

• Vladimir Vala
    Vladimir Vala Member Posts: 10
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

Something new?

We need this.

• Unallocated
    Unallocated Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

It is a feature we need also. Any update?