Exporting Organizations or People based on last Update to the record

Mary C Pifer
Mary C Pifer Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is there a way to filter on organizations or people that were edited the prior month?  We tried using the "update date" field but it includes updates to deals as well versus updates just to the organization or people record?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Mary Pifer !

From what you described it seems like you're filtering your data from the Deals List View. 

Make sure you're in the Organization or People List view (select from the Contacts tab) and apply your filter like the example below, which I think is similar to the conditions you're already using, and you're ready to go! 🚀

• Mary C Pifer
    Mary C Pifer Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2020 #3

Hi @Mary Pifer !

From what you described it seems like you're filtering your data from the Deals List View. 

Make sure you're in the Organization or People List view (select from the Contacts tab) and apply your filter like the example below, which I think is similar to the conditions you're already using, and you're ready to go! 🚀

Thanks Ines.  I did attempt this from the Person view and when I run the filter for Person Update Time is this Week, it returns 399 results.  However, we know all of those person records were not changed this week.  It appears to be recognizing "Update" as when a deal attached to the person or an organization attached to the person is updated.  Please advise.  

• Anastasiia Dyshkant
    Anastasiia Dyshkant Member Posts: 20
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi! Trujay offers CRM data migration and you can visit Trujay’s Wizard to try to export organizations on your own. It's free, quick, and you can run it as many times as you want.

If you don’t want to do it on your own, no big deal. Try out our Guided Self-Service Migration and we’ll do the entire project for you. Our account manager will help with mapping and matching before launching the migration. For more details, contact us or email us directly at sales@trujay.com.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2020 #5

Hi @Mary Pifer !

Hi @Mary Pifer ! In that case I recommend you reach out to out Support team so they can help you troubleshoot and investigate further, please.