Catch more leads with Live Chat!

Kila Pickering
Kila Pickering Pipedrive Team Posts: 10 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
Pipedrive Team
edited July 2022 in What's New #1
https://play.vidyard.com/2KBV1ARQUFoZJoEuecMzhk.jpg?

Get more leads on any plan with the LeadBooster add-on – now including Live Chat.

Give your website visitors the fast service they expect before they drift elsewhere. Let your custom Chatbot engage leads day or night, and use Live Chat on desktop or mobile to add a human touch from anywhere! If your team is busy, your Chatbot covers for them so no leads slip away.

Live Chat is available for all LeadBooster users. You can start a 14-day trial of LeadBooster here!

47786_leadbooster-chatbot-live-chat--webp.webp
Tagged:

Comments

• David Spear
    David Spear Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

I just tried to configure Live Chat, and it requires that I have two questions proposed before they go to live chat.  I just want it to go directly to live chat, as we are getting little to no one connecting on the first greeting from leadbooster!  Any way to fix this?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #3

I just tried to configure Live Chat, and it requires that I have two questions proposed before they go to live chat.  I just want it to go directly to live chat, as we are getting little to no one connecting on the first greeting from leadbooster!  Any way to fix this?

@David Spear I'll check with the team and get back to you!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi @David Spear 

I checked with the team and this workflow is currently by design. Since this is a new feature we're rolling out we're naturally keeping a close eye on all the feedback we get and make any alterations if many requests come from our community.

You can always share your feedback right here and see if others join your cause and upvote your ideas.

Have a great day!

FYI, you should only need one question right now before a chat can be started.

• BISON Support
    BISON Support Member Posts: 16
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5

We gave the Pipedrive LeadBooster Live Chat a go for a full business day, in place of our usual Intercom chat system. Had to switch back to Intercom for now, but sent about 2000 words of detailed feedback via your own Pipedrive Intercom support chat to the team member who was able to share it with the relevant product management team.

Looking forward to the day that LeadBooster Live Chat can take over from our Intercom system!

Great work Pipedrive!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #6

We gave the Pipedrive LeadBooster Live Chat a go for a full business day, in place of our usual Intercom chat system. Had to switch back to Intercom for now, but sent about 2000 words of detailed feedback via your own Pipedrive Intercom support chat to the team member who was able to share it with the relevant product management team.

Looking forward to the day that LeadBooster Live Chat can take over from our Intercom system!

Great work Pipedrive!

Thanks for sharing your feedback @Andrew Humphries with our support team! 
    And thank you for the faith in our product. We are doing our best to make sure Pipedrive develops over time and less and less 3rd party tools need to be plugged into it. 

• Preetish_53
    Preetish_53 Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #7

@Kila Pickering This is an amazing update on live chat.

However, my question is regarding chatbots - is it possible to trigger chatbots by clicking on a link? For example, if someone clicks on a button that says "Book a demo", a specific chatbot designed for booking demo would get triggered.

Also, can we automatically trigger different chatbots based on the pages that a visitor is visiting?

• Kila Pickering
    Pipedrive Team
    edited July 2020 #8
    Preetish said:

However, my question is regarding chatbots - is it possible to trigger chatbots by clicking on a link? For example, if someone clicks on a button that says "Book a demo", a specific chatbot designed for booking demo would get triggered.

Also, can we automatically trigger different chatbots based on the pages that a visitor is visiting?

@Preetish glad you like it! Yes you can trigger different chatbots on different pages, and there is no limit to the amount of chatbots you can create.

There currently is no way to trigger a chat bot by clicking on a button, however you can send a Pipedrive Scheduler link within your chatbot for people to book meetings, so you could create a chatbot that first preview message is "Talk to me to schedule a meeting" kind of thing

• Kila Pickering
    Pipedrive Team
    edited July 2020 #9
    Preetish said:

@Preetish we also will definitely look into adding this ability in a future update!

• Brian Quade
    Brian Quade Member Posts: 14
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #10
    Preetish said:

@Kila Pickering I'm probably mistaken as is indicated by your response above, but I was not aware you could trigger different chat bots by page visited.  The interface seems to indicate that you can since you can have multiple chatbots "active", but I'm not seeing where I can facilitate this installation per page.  Right now, I've just installed our main Leadbooster in the head section of our site.  Any pointers would be very helpful.  This is a great feature, and the live chat sealed the deal for us! 

• Kila Pickering
    Pipedrive Team
    edited August 2020 #11
    Preetish said:

@Brian Quade and @Preetish my apologizes I might have misunderstood the question.  What i thought what was asked is if you could have a different chatbot on different pages or your website, which you 100% can. So you can create a bot on your pricing page, and another bot on your home page for example. However, at this time, you can not trigger a chatbot based off of the previous pages that were visited. But that is definitely another recommendation I will pass on to our product team.

@Brian Quade I'm super glad you like it.  It is still a very new feature so expect lots of improvements over the next few months/year.  We are currently working on some case studies and in depth guides to help you out further but in the meantime this webinar has plenty of tips and tricks: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxeMarLtlOA

• Preetish_53
    Preetish_53 Member Posts: 6
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited August 2020 #12
    Preetish said:

Thanks. It'd be quite helpful if we can trigger a bot on the click of a button.

• Axel Rinaldo
    Axel Rinaldo Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #13

Hi this is good. I would like you to consider a call me button in addition to chat. ”Call me within 55 seconds”, as the lead provides the phone no and clicks call me the system calls me, my sales team, someone in marketing at once, whoever picks up is then added to a call with the customer (who gets a call within 55 secs). I think this can help with lead conversion and guarantee that someone picks it up - compared to chat (Its good but call is more efficient for us). We then track the lead as normal in pipedrive. Thanks, concept https://convolo.ai/

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #14

Hi this is good. I would like you to consider a call me button in addition to chat. ”Call me within 55 seconds”, as the lead provides the phone no and clicks call me the system calls me, my sales team, someone in marketing at once, whoever picks up is then added to a call with the customer (who gets a call within 55 secs). I think this can help with lead conversion and guarantee that someone picks it up - compared to chat (Its good but call is more efficient for us). We then track the lead as normal in pipedrive. Thanks, concept https://convolo.ai/

Thanks for the suggestion @Axel Rinaldo passing that along to our product team!