Merge contacts from 2 different pipedrive accounts

Mike Gifford
Mike Gifford Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is the best way to merge 2 accounts on pipedrive to export the information as a CSV on one account, then import that CSV file into the other one?

I was hoping for a way to do this and map the duplicates in a way that was more organized than that.

There are two ways to export data from Pipedrive. Exporting from the list view will allow you to combine data from different items (Deals, Organizations, and People) to build reports of what you ne...

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2

While uploading, you can select for it not to create any duplicates, in which case it will skip them. 

• Mike Gifford
    Mike Gifford Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020 #3

While uploading, you can select for it not to create any duplicates, in which case it will skip them. 

That doesn't answer my question. 

It sounds like pipedrive doesn't have a means to merge two different pipedrive accounts, aside from mass exporting/importing them. 

• Shivam Singh
    Shivam Singh Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi

Yes, the best way is to simply import CSV (exported via another PD account), but merging duplicates could be a bit messy.

Let's discuss in detail: https://saaszone.co/

• Anastasiia Dyshkant
    Anastasiia Dyshkant Member Posts: 20
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #5

I'd recommend Trujay’s automated migration. You can proceed with the migration on your own, map records, and launch the full migration over 30+ CRMs and CSV/Excel files. With this article-instruction, it’s easier to understand the mapping process.