Create multiple deals from same quote to multiple customers.

Darrell Mathews
Darrell Mathews Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

I just sent the same quote to multiple customers and now have to track each customer in PD. Can I enter multiple customer names in the same new Deal so as to create multiple Deals, instead of having to create a new Deal for each customer that I sent the identical quote price to?

Comments

• John Williams_9615
    John Williams_9615 Member Posts: 12
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #2

Hi there

An automation via Zapier or Integromat can do that easily.

Looks like our expert team help you out here

Contact us at: support@saaszone.co

Visit : saaszone.co

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2020 #3

Hi @Darrell Mathews !

Adding multiple contacts to the same deal will not create other deals, but there's a couple other ways you can do this using Pipedrive's own features:

Keep in mind, though, that these operations will not copy files, notes or activities from the original deal to the duplicated one.

A third alternative that might give you more options is using one of the integration tools from our marketplace, like @John Williams suggested, as they often allow you to create automations outside of the scope of our native automation feature. I did a quick search for you, take a look here.

You might also be interested to know that we're working on our own native document-generating feature (quotes, contracts, etc), which we're beta-testing right now. If you'd like to test it too, apply here