How does the new Deals "Choose a billing plan" works?

Options
Javier Castelblanco Diaz
Javier Castelblanco Diaz Member Posts: 10
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Yesterday I saw above the details of a deal, a new field call "Choose a billing plan" and in general it seems that you can enter recurring revenue in different periods (weekly, monthly, annually, etc.).  

Does these values affect directly the deals total value amount or is more an internal reference value for the user?  

The reason I'm asking is because we always register the total contract amount in the total value but the total amount is divided between one-time setup fees, monthly fees and annual fees; we have created it custom fields to show these numbers, but doesn't have any direct impact to the total value field (see below) .  

Any information will be appreciated. 

5e7b91582072b34217ab6418_80348.png

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Javier Castelblanco Diaz this is one of our new Beta tests that's going on. You can take a look which tests are live right here: https://community.pipedrive.com/group/research

I've asked our team to get back to you here with some answers/instructions.

• Yssel Salas
    Yssel Salas Pipedrive Team Posts: 3 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hello, Javier!

The recurring revenue does not affect the total deal value amount at the moment, the recurring revenue value reflects in the recurring revenue report only. Hope this helps! :) 

• Javier Castelblanco Diaz
    Javier Castelblanco Diaz Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2020 #4
    Options
    Lissy said:

Hello, Javier!

The recurring revenue does not affect the total deal value amount at the moment, the recurring revenue value reflects in the recurring revenue report only. Hope this helps! :) 

In our case, it will be ideal to keep it this way (doesn't affect the total value amount).  

Thanks for the fast response.