Disappearing Sales Documents (BETA)

Joseph Patterson
Joseph Patterson Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Has anyone else experienced the Sales Documents (BETA) disappearing?  That is it did show up in the Deal detail area but now is gone.

Comments

• Jess Stacey
    Jess Stacey Pipedrive Team Posts: 38 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2021 #2

Hi Joseph, there was an issue last week but this should be resolved now. Please do contact support if you still don't have access to the feature. 

Thanks, 

Jess

• Robert Stio
    Robert Stio Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2022 #3

Can someone explain what "Unlimited usage of this feature is subject to change after the beta period" means exactly? I have the Professional plan, will Sales Documents still be available after the beta testing is done? I have already created an important file that I will be using with my clients. If I no longer have the option to use it, it will become a problem if I am not prepared. Thanks. 

• Jess Stacey
    Jess Stacey Pipedrive Team Posts: 38 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2020 #4

Can someone explain what "Unlimited usage of this feature is subject to change after the beta period" means exactly? I have the Professional plan, will Sales Documents still be available after the beta testing is done? I have already created an important file that I will be using with my clients. If I no longer have the option to use it, it will become a problem if I am not prepared. Thanks. 

Hi Robert, 

At this moment we are still in beta and researching how the Sales Docs functionality will sit across our existing plans. As someone in Professional plan you needn't worry, you will continue to have access to all docs and templates. For our lower plans we may introduce limits (caps) for some functionality in future. 

I hope this answers your question. 

Jess