Pipedrive Filters are not working properly

Jorge Martínez Marbán
Jorge Martínez Marbán Member Posts: 38
5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I recorded a video to show you that fitlers are not working properly. At least in my account. 
If I want to display all the activities that I did today I can not see it. 

https://www.screencast.com/t/BJzeJFkIqLK

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #2

Hi @Jorge Martínez Marbán ! I'm sorry you're having this difficulty, but the solution is actually quite simple.

The reason why you're getting a blank list of done activities is because you still have selected the "To Do" tab in the upper right section of your screen - and obviously an activity can't be both done and to-do.

After running your filter, go to the predefined time intervals (today/this week) and it will show you the activities that were marked as done in that time period. If you want to use a custom time period (a whole month, for example), go to "select period" and choose from the calendar there.

The moral of the story is that the filter that you create manually for Activities always cross-references with the type of activities you have selected (upper left of the screen) and the time period you have selected (upper right of the screen). Hope that helped you! 🙌

Pro tip: for these kinds of cases or technical issues you will get help faster by reaching out to our Support team, who work 24/7. How can I contact Pipedrive Support?