Email to task

Options
Sergio Fanti_11564
Sergio Fanti_11564 Member Posts: 1

Hello, 

I believe this function is highly indispensable! convert any email received, to a tasks, for me and others person of team

Please, insert this in the next future beta!

I hope..thanks

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Thank you for your suggestion, @Sergio !

Right now there are no concrete short term plans to make these improvements. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestions but we can never make any promises, although we wished we could.

• Derek Dimmick_13383
    Derek Dimmick_13383 Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2020 #3
    Options

There is or I believe is a workaround for this. If you use zapier you can get this done. you can forward said email to a zapier specific email then it will/can turn it into a task for pipedrive. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #4
    Options

Thank you for your suggestion, @Sergio !

Right now there are no concrete short term plans to make these improvements. Unfortunately with many customers and requests and with limited development resources we need to prioritise and make choices what to deliver first. We will make sure however our team will consider your suggestions but we can never make any promises, although we wished we could.

Hi again @Sergio !

It's not an automation, but I forgot to mention yesterday that you can generate activities straight from your Pipedrive email inbox, see the example below:

• Jen859
    Jen859 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Please advise if this feature has been implemented or any improved workaround. My company is looking to implement Pipedrive but this is a must-have feature.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

This is not available yet.

But can be accomplished using Zapier or Make/Integromat.

• Jen859
    Jen859 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Please tell me where I can find instructions on that, it will be beneficial in our company discussion on Pipedrive.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

I don't think documentation for these scenarios is available.

Consultants like me develop solutions like this on the fly based on the requirement.

New Email -> Find Person in Pipedrive -> Find Associated Deal -> Create an activity.

• Jacob Bank
    Jacob Bank Member Posts: 17
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

Hi, I work on Relay.app (an alternative to Zapier and Make) and we have a bit of documentation on how you can set this up here: https://www.relay.app/apps/gmail/integrations/pipedrive. You can try it at relay.app/signup and I'm happy to provide some hands-on support.