Is there any way to build a report which includes the Activity DETAIL?

Options
Jim Rutt
Jim Rutt Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I'm not interested in the total number of activities or the total number of activities. I want to build a report, by organization, which reports out the actual details of those activities.

Any help appreciated thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Jim Rutt 

Perhaps you can specify what details you'd like to see in there and why you'd need those nr's? Perhaps myself or someone else here can then suggest a solution.

• Jim Rutt
    edited November 2020 #3
    Options

@Mike van der Valk thanks for replying. I'm trying to get the notes out of every activity. When I try to export these out now using the export function, it comes out as HTML. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Jim Rutt when I export the data my activity notes show up in regular text on the spreadsheet. Could you potentially contact our support via the in-app chat to see what may be happening please 

• Jim Rutt
    edited September 2020 #5
    Options

Thanks @Mike van der Valk , could you detail the steps you took? When I export, I do get the notes but they are all tagged with HTML tags

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #6
    Options

Hi @Jim Rutt I just followed the regular process. Sorry to hear about the problem. Could you please contact our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com so they can help you figure this out. It should work :)