Color coding of Activities on calendar based on Activity Type

Katie Shane
Katie Shane Member Posts: 2

Please add color to Activity Type setup and then use this color to display activities on the calendar. This is a big problem for us in trying to make the PipeDrive calendar useful. In addition, the activity sync to external calendar needs to pass along this information. Outlook for example uses categories to color code events. There needs to be a way to map activity type or another category field to the synced category. 

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited March 2022 #2

Hi @Katie Shane 

Thanks for sharing!
    I'll make sure our team working on activities and the calendar sync takes a look at this request.

• Niels Erik Wøhlk
    Niels Erik Wøhlk Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @Katie Shane 

Thanks for sharing!
    I'll make sure our team working on activities and the calendar sync takes a look at this request.

So......what is status on this topic? 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited March 2021 #4

Hi @Katie Shane 

Thanks for sharing!

Hi @Niels Erik Wøhlk 

Unfortunately no status update. At the moment this hasn't been taken in as a priority and is still on the backlog of ideas. I'll nudge our team again to take a look but can't make any promises sorry.

• Chris Breuer
    Chris Breuer Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #5

Please seriously look into this. It  would be tremendously helpful.  If Google calendar can do it, the same should easily be  able to be done for the pipedrive calendar.    

it doesn’t even have to be a calendar sync, but the ability to list the task/meeting/phone call/etc as a particular color to stress the importance for example would be wonderful

• Jean-Patrick HERBUTE
    Jean-Patrick HERBUTE Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited May 2021 #6

Hi, 

I must say this upgrade would be helpfull for some of my team, as for myself.
    We are still very dependant of MS Outlook for a lot of reasons, and the activity color coding is one of them.

Could we have any feedback ?

• Francine Soto
    Francine Soto Member Posts: 6
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

Any updates pertaining to color coding different activities / events?? Lots of us would love this feature...