Bulk Activities on Leads

Marco Govoni
Marco Govoni Member Posts: 149
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes Name Dropper

In the future will be possible to add the same activity (example: "recall net week") to some selected leads with one "bulk" action?

Thanks!

5 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited September 2020 #2

Hello @Marco Govoni !

Even currently it's not possible to add activities in bulk to deals or contacts (except through importing), so I'm not in a position to tell you if that's ever going to be an option. It's also not a "no", but as far as I'm aware that's not in our immediate plans.

That being said, the team noted down your suggestion for when they'll work on updates again. Thank you for your input!

• Milan Lal
    Milan Lal Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3

Team Pipedrive, any update on this? Thanks.

• OliverBalbuena
    OliverBalbuena Member Posts: 1
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2023 #4

Currently, in Pipedrive, there's no way to bulk create activities for leads.

If we could bulk create a sequence of tasks from the leads view or the tasks view that would be phenomenal. Creating a task 1 by 1 is a huge pain and slows down my operation unnecessarily, we picked Pipedrive because it was the most intuitive solution, but bulk creating activities is just not a thing (there's a workaround that creates duplicate leads and doesn't allow you to have multiple tasks per lead, but this is far from intuitive).

Please add this new feature. Alternatively, allow us to create sequences (a series of activities to do in a specific timeframe) and allow us to all lead to those sequences. Kind of like Outreach.io/gong.io. This would skyrocket your product's value from a business development perspective. Please let me know if you need additional feedback.