Xero Quotes

Ramon_899
Ramon_899 Member Posts: 16
First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

Dear, 

Now that the API Quotes in Xero is ready ( https://developer.xero.com/documentation/api/quotes ), can we create quotes from PipeDrive so this ones can be saved in Xero as a quote and not as a draft invoice? This will be a great feature for all the users that works with Xero and PipeDrive.

Can I vote for this feature please?

Many thanks.

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,091 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2020 #2

Thanks for sharing @Ramon I've tagged your post with "Feedback & feature suggestions" to give it more visibility for our team. Let's see if others in the community also like your idea :) 

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 190 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2020 #3

@Daniele Do you already know about this? It's a good suggestion.

• Bruno Domingos
    Bruno Domingos Posts: 27 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    edited January 2022 #4

Hi @Ramon 

Thanks for the feedback. Quotes is a hot topic for us at the moment as we are developing a native solution. With Xero's api for quotes available our spectrum can definitely expand, we got similar feedback. We don't have it planned in our roadmap but will note it down to reassess in H2.

Thanks
    Bruno

• Sam Karim
    Sam Karim Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited April 2020 #5

The new xero projects synced with pipedrive deals would be fantastic as well.

• Daryl Adams
    Daryl Adams Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #6

While invoicing is nice it is only after a quote has been sent and accepted. Does Pipedrive have this as an option or will be coming out?

• Kingsley Holdaway
    Kingsley Holdaway Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #7

Hi guys, I cant help but think that the Quote add-on should be a reasonably simple fix. 

Using the Invoice add-on as a starting point, you'd just need to change all the references to 'invoice' and change it to 'quote'. Is there any chance I could get a copy of the code for the invoice add-on so I can work through it for my own personal use? @Bruno Domingos 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2021 #8

Hi guys, I cant help but think that the Quote add-on should be a reasonably simple fix. 

Using the Invoice add-on as a starting point, you'd just need to change all the references to 'invoice' and change it to 'quote'. Is there any chance I could get a copy of the code for the invoice add-on so I can work through it for my own personal use? @Bruno Domingos 

@Kingsley Holdaway quite recently we've released this Beta feature, could this potentially help you: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010866997-Sales-Documents-BETA-

• Kingsley Holdaway
    Kingsley Holdaway Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2021 #9

Thanks, I’m already on board with that however it doesn’t quite work in-line with how we’re operating. I’ve been looking at how I can make it work, but then we still need to get it into xero, so a single entry solution is best.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #10

Gotcha!

• Ramon_899
    edited February 2022 #11

Hello @David Lorbiecke  do you know when  the Xero Quote synchronisation will be available?  I still need to go out of Pipedrive to create the quotes in Xero, then save them in Pipedrive and if it is approved com back to Xero to convert it to an invoice. If you have the Invoice synchronisation done, should be very easy to do the Quote synchronisation. 

Wish all of you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  :)

• Laurent Laboise
    Laurent Laboise Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #12
    Ramon said:

Hello @David Lorbiecke  do you know when  the Xero Quote synchronisation will be available?  I still need to go out of Pipedrive to create the quotes in Xero, then save them in Pipedrive and if it is approved com back to Xero to convert it to an invoice. If you have the Invoice synchronisation done, should be very easy to do the Quote synchronisation. 

very good idea. Are there any plans to do so in the near future? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2021 #13
    Ramon said:

Hi @Laurent Laboise I know our team is currently revisiting our integrations with invoicing apps, I'll highlight this to them again thanks for writing here!

• Bruno Domingos
    Bruno Domingos Posts: 27 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    edited February 2022 #14

Hi!

We are indeed revisiting the integrations with Xero and Quickbooks and, although it is in our plans to support quote creation in Xero this year, there are a few things we need to fix first. So stay tuned for new additions to the current feature in about 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Bruno

• Ramon_899
    edited February 2021 #15

Hi!

We are indeed revisiting the integrations with Xero and Quickbooks and, although it is in our plans to support quote creation in Xero this year, there are a few things we need to fix first. So stay tuned for new additions to the current feature in about 12 weeks.

Thanks
    Bruno

Great, waiting for this improved integration. Have in mind that Xero already have the API  to integrate the quotations, so invoices and quotations can be handled differently.  Thanks

• Henry Milroy
    Henry Milroy Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2022 #16

Yes, we really need this integration soon. Having my staff come out of Pipedrive and go to Xero to send a quote is very inefficient. 

Please can you provide another update on where you are with this ?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2022 #17

Yes, we really need this integration soon. Having my staff come out of Pipedrive and go to Xero to send a quote is very inefficient. 

Hi @Henry Milroy the current state is that we're trying to set up teams in Pipedrive around multiple integrations and this is one we're having an eye on. No estimate yet but I'll pass it on to the team working on it.

• Ramon_899
    edited March 2021 #18

Can you look soon to this integration? Xero is one of the most popular online accounting  solutions, if their quotations can be created from PipeDirve and synchronised this can helps you to take much more customers that already works with Xero and not yet with PipeDrive.

And moreover, you already have the integration wit their invoices.. 

• Support Team_8943
    Support Team_8943 Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #19

Would like this too please.

• Daryl Adams
    Daryl Adams Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited June 2021 #20

Hi!

Thanks
    Bruno

Bruno, this has been ongoing for months if not years. I just did another post on this and am looking to move to Hubspot as they already have this. Why is this an impossible task with Pipedrive?

• William Ferguson
    William Ferguson Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2021 #21

Hi!

Thanks
    Bruno

@Bruno Domingos can we get an update on Xero Quotes please. 
    12 weeks has come and gone.
    Sending a Quote comes before sending an invoice.

• Ramon_899
    edited June 2021 #22

Hi!

Thanks
    Bruno

Hello @Bruno Domingos  we need this update, we are already looking to move to Hubspot where this feature is already available. We would like to go on working with Pipedrive, we are quite happy but this is very important for us, it gives us a lot of extra work, if this cannot be accomplished we will have to use the other solution. Hope soon is done. Thanks.

• Henry Milroy
    Henry Milroy Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2021 #23

Hi @Mike van der Valk

Please can i have an update on this ? We really need this feature built in asap 

Thanks 

• Mikael Nielsen
    Mikael Nielsen Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #24

Hi!

Thanks
    Bruno

How does hubspot do on pther parameters compared to pipedrive. If they can do the quote indeed its worth considering a switch

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2021 #25

Hi!

Thanks
    Bruno

Hi @Ramon and also tagging you here @Henry Milroy as you wrote above. Unfortunately the new update for Xero isn't in progress yet. As mentioned above to Henry we have put a team together to look at all high level integrations with Pipedrive including the Xero one. 

At the moment some integrations of those are in the works but Xero unfortunately hasn't been prioritised yet. I wish I had a better answer or some ETA for it, but I don't right now, sorry.

The latest info is that we do have a goal of improving the Xero integration but we haven't fully defined what will be improved and by when at this point in time..

• Roger Bowles
    Roger Bowles Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #26

Def need this

+1

• Ramon_899
    edited February 2022 #27

Hello, this is going on for 2 years, will this feature be possible? Or do we need to forget about it?

• Alison Soady
    Alison Soady Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #28

Hi - this is causing us huge hassles also - is this feature coming soon?

• Ramon_899
    edited March 2022 #29

Hello Mike, will this be done? Can you give as an estimation of when it will be ready? Many thanks.

• Craig McAllister
    Craig McAllister Member Posts: 1
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2022 #30

The quoting feature is more important than invoicing.

Pipedrive is a sales tool and most sales people create more quotes than invoices.

Can we please get an update?

In the meantime are there any suitable proposal / estimating software my team can create proposals / estimates in that link with Pipedrive that can then push the created proposal in to Xero as a quote?

• Greg Johnston
    Greg Johnston Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #31

This integration would be great for our team too. Any updates?