zane england Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2022 #33
    Options

Any ETA for Xero Quotes - Would be very useful

• Dean Tavener
    Dean Tavener Member Posts: 10
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Agreed, we would definitely use this. Please keep us posted.

• MacksonGroup
    MacksonGroup Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

This definitely needs to be done soon as without the quote integration it's just one more step for the sales team. Should be relatively easy since it is just a template swap?

• Juho Koski
    Juho Koski Member Posts: 46
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hey!

In case people are still interested in creating Xero quotes and invoices from Pipedrive, please have a look at a possibility that we've created for you:

The addon we've built is called OneClick (https://www.pipedrive.com/en/marketplace/app/zimple-one-click/de8c9f16a3a18391) // It is actually free of charge.

This addon allows you to create buttons on your Pipedrive deal/org/person views and trigger integrations with webhooks. I just successfully created a button to send Xero invoice based on product data and I know creating quotes is not a hard job.

If you need help building the zap or configuring the button you can contact me (juho.koski@zimple.fi) or check our OneClick knowledge base: https://help.zimple.io/books/zimple-oneclick-en

• Chippy
    Chippy Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Has Any progress been made on this Xero Quotes ? i love pipedrive however my team want to shift as we do all our quotes via xero and its a pain in the behind as they dont want to enter it twice....

• Juho Koski
    Juho Koski Member Posts: 46
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hello Chippy and everyone else needing something between Pipedrive and Xero. We can easily build you a button in your Pipedrive deal. I would say it is like max one hour job to have a great Xero quote or invoice generating button up and running in your Pipedrive. Please feel free to contact us and let's stop double-entering data - life is too short to do that kind of silly thing.

https://zimple.io

or you can find and contact me on Linkedin

• Chippy
    Chippy Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Hello Juho, i have sent you a connect on Linked in, my name is Reece Chippendale, i really really need to solve this issue and appreciate you reaching out. I am looking at Syncq, and i have become confused as to how to get it up and running. Please link up with me and go from there Cheers!

• Boppa
    Boppa Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    Options

Another year gone and still no quotes - in a CRM?!!!! Massive need for this and the jumping around and copying and pasting between Xero and Pipedrive is getting very old. 3 years since "a few things had to be fixed" and we're no closer to a solution.

Any update?

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

Don't wait for this to be fixed. Try solving this usiMake/Integromat or Zapier.

• Boppa
    Boppa Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    Options

OMG - I just hit a few Youtube vids and found that Pipedrive ditched Xero and its invoicing only a couple of years ago. Pretty obvious to guess who Pipedrive wants to sell itself to. Yep, the only integration left in their invoicing section.

Every time I go to lock in a piece of software, they just cash out. There has to be a better way.