Exporting WON deals from Insights to Excel

Eric McDaniel
Eric McDaniel Member Posts: 4
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Update: Exporting Reports from Insights is live for all plans! 

I used to be able to export WON deals to Excel from the "Progress" tab.  Now "Progress" has been replaced by "Insights", I do not see an option to export reports to Excel from "Insights".  How can I export WON deals to Excel from "Insights"?

Comments

• Paul McKenna
    Paul McKenna Member Posts: 57
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #2

I have not made the changeover from progress yet (need the goal function to work first). But you can create the list in List view, save the filter and make it a favourite, which would make it a 3-4 click function to download the report (which you would also be able to save the columns used in the export).

• Deborah Angel
    Deborah Angel Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Eric - I have been using the 'more' function below the Insights feature and exporting our data to excel.  It is clunky since cannot select a date range for export 

• Eric McDaniel
    Eric McDaniel Member Posts: 4
    edited October 2020 #4

Eric - I have been using the 'more' function below the Insights feature and exporting our data to excel.  It is clunky since cannot select a date range for export 

Thanks for the guidance.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,081 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #5

Hi @Eric McDaniel on top of the good tips from @Paul McKenna and @Deborah Angel I'd like to let you know that our team will make sure that in you can also export out from the insights feature in the future. We're working on multiple updates there to make sure it will work great for your business and this is one of them.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,075 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2020 #6