What app are you using for leading sales meetings?

Martin Pecha_2338
Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 145 VERIFIED MEMBER
Third Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi Pipedrive fellows!

I am looking for a solution, how to make my sales meeting in team more effective. 

I am responsible for a specific market and different products. Let say, that I have a list of countries - to each country, I prepare the actual situation, what were the tasks + propose of next steps.

I do it in google sheet + checking Pipedrive tasks and history details. 

However, this is not so effective as I am lacking transparency and consistency. I do not want to write multiple notes and comments to different places. 

Any recommendations or your best practises, how to lead effective sales meeting with pipedrive base?

Comments

• Hanna-Leena Back
    Hanna-Leena Back Member Posts: 8 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi Martin,

I'm from Dear Lucy - a Pipedrive App Partner - and we do just that!  You can find us on the Marketplace:

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/dear-lucy/1eec2a3cf026c792

In essence, Dear Lucy is a sales management solution that visualizes your Pipedrive data in real-time and makes it easily usable and accessible in weekly sales team meetings, 1:1 rep meetings, management group meetings etc. 

You can build interactive views with metrics you need for various meetings, see data per person, pipeline, business area, and visually track progress against goals (red & green lights showing you how you're doing). If you like, you can also add "text widgets" to document comments from the meeting or comment on the metrics.

Have a look - we're happy to introduce it to you personally on a call. Or you can take our free trial and we'll help you set it up. We offer a free trial - no credit card required! 

-Hanna-Leena

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 145 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Third Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited October 2020 #3

Hi Martin,

I'm from Dear Lucy - a Pipedrive App Partner - and we do just that!  You can find us on the Marketplace:

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/dear-lucy/1eec2a3cf026c792

In essence, Dear Lucy is a sales management solution that visualizes your Pipedrive data in real-time and makes it easily usable and accessible in weekly sales team meetings, 1:1 rep meetings, management group meetings etc. 

You can build interactive views with metrics you need for various meetings, see data per person, pipeline, business area, and visually track progress against goals (red & green lights showing you how you're doing). If you like, you can also add "text widgets" to document comments from the meeting or comment on the metrics.

Have a look - we're happy to introduce it to you personally on a call. Or you can take our free trial and we'll help you set it up. We offer a free trial - no credit card required! 

-Hanna-Leena

your product seems nice - however, we are not discussing numbers on the meetings - we are more presenting deals + overview to each deal, what is going on + defining next steps - this I would like to extract from pipedrive and also import when something is set as next step

• Gary_13034
    Gary_13034 Member Posts: 3 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

have you looked at Asana? We use Asana as a project management tool for our various teams - we haven't connected to Pipedrive (yet), but I know this integration is available. 

• Tilo Nemuth
    Tilo Nemuth Member Posts: 2 VERIFIED MEMBER
    edited November 2020 #5

Hi Martin,

We have regular sales meetings with all sales people. We use the pipedrive-kanbanboard in the meeting as an agenda in the background and go live into each deal to coordinate the next steps permanentaly in pipedrive, without any additional notes in other documents.  At the same time we push deals live from one phase to the next in the meeting. 

This approach takes 45 effective minutes, has proven itself and motivates the team. In addition, each participant has to prepare the meeting in detail on his or her own and get to the point without a lot of time-consuming storytelling.

Best regards,

Tilo

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,034 VERIFIED MEMBER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited October 2020 #6
    Gary said:

have you looked at Asana? We use Asana as a project management tool for our various teams - we haven't connected to Pipedrive (yet), but I know this integration is available. 

@Martin Pecha  this is true, Pipedrive natively integrates with Asana. See ho it works here: Pipedrive Integration: Asana.

I also encourage you to take a look at the Task Management integrations we have in our marketplace, see here.

This discussion has been closed.