How do you check contact & organization social media activity and news?

David Koosis
David Koosis Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I often do a scan of a contact and/or organization's social media activity and recent news prior to a call.

It's a slow manual process, even though I have I have social media connections with most of my contacts. 

Is there a tool or add-on I could use to bring together  LinkedIn/twitter/facebook/instagram etc activity as well as news/releases in one dashboard?  So that when I bring up a contact or organization I can quickly scan?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #2

Hi @David Koosis 

Interesting question! Giving this post a boost to get some responses. @Justin Stephens you as prospecting master, have you heard of tools that do this?

• Justin Stephens
    Justin Stephens Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #3

Its a great question - I focus on B2B sales and I always check linkedin, and you can use sales navigator to make it easy to get notified any time they do anything. I don't personally worry about the other social channels, but my idea clients aren't on social much. 

I am targetting maintenance, engineering, and plant managers that are on the floor of the plant most of the time.

Hope this helps!

• Renat Gabitov
    Renat Gabitov Member Posts: 28
    edited October 2021 #4

Having embedded social media feeds inside Pipedrive organizations would be really awesome. 

There is this automation to lookup org and people's LinkedIn profiles faster. 
    https://www.bardeen.ai/playbooks/get-social-profiles-of-a-pipedrive-contact