Renewal deals in Pipedrive

2»

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #32

Hello all,

Thank you very much for showing interest in our solution!

As we move further in our process, we'd like to share with you all an interactive prototype of how the solution might work in Pipedrive in the future. 

When you follow the link below you will be taken on a guided tour through the prototype with some tasks to be completed and you will be able to give feedback on what you see. 

Your feedback is crucial for us to make the product that you can enjoy and benefit from, thank you very much!

https://t.maze.design/26349217

password: Pipedriverenewals

ok, yeah, we wouldn't want to track the payments. 

• Markus Gronlund
    Markus Gronlund Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #33

This is a really good start, and exactly what we are looking for. The best way for us would be if the ERP & invoice system would feedback to Pipedrive that it has been paid to then trigger the renewal or autorenewal. I like where this is heading. What would also be good is any reporting around this, either get a good overview on the company page, how many years they been customers, percentage upsell. Or either have the option to build out reports in the insight page. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Thanks

• Victor Vuillier
    Victor Vuillier Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #34

Very interested in helping out on this matter as we run on renewal and we need to have a CRM that supports sales on renewals ! 

we worked a way around it with automation/duplicates/ ... although it's very messy to my liking.

Kindest,

Victor

• Markus Gronlund
    Markus Gronlund Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #35

Very interested in helping out on this matter as we run on renewal and we need to have a CRM that supports sales on renewals ! 

we worked a way around it with automation/duplicates/ ... although it's very messy to my liking.

Kindest,

Victor

Running the exact setup and a good renewal workflow would be very grateful

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2021 #36

What is the status of the renewal beta testing in pipedrive @Kirill Grebtsov ?

• Shivum Bharill
    Shivum Bharill Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #37

Interested in subscription renewal as well and would love to beta test!  We'd love: separate renewal pipeline; create renewal deal with templated checklist of actions/reminders to drive toward renewal at 3/6/9 month marks; webhook for those reminders; in renewal pipeline, rather than user-defined stages, a reverse timeline of 12-0 months from renewal date, and deals automatically move from left to right as they approach renewal

• Lukas Zischewski
    Lukas Zischewski Member Posts: 37
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #38

We got renewals and i'd have some suggestions to the recurring revenue feature for the future ;)