Better document/photo/files management.

Options
Josh Buesking
Josh Buesking Member Posts: 176
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes

I would love to be able to upload all of our project photos and documents and have them accessible via pipedrive. Currently we use the deal number that pipedrive creates as folder on google drive. If upload via pipedrive all the files just go into one folder and there's no way to sort through them other than through pipedrive. Why doesn't pipedrive create sub folders so each deal has a document folder?

Is there a better option that syncs better? We currently create about 25 gigs of project pictures/documents a year so I worry that Pipedrive will cut us off and I don't want to have all my eggs in this basket. If we for some reason decide to cancel service ( 4 years subscriber currently) we'd loose all the documents not mention any sort of organization.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @Josh we feel your pain and have a team looking into document management already with hopefully some cool improvements coming out next year. I'll pass on your comments to them!

• Dyno-Pest
    Dyno-Pest Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Is there an update on document management? I think it would be really helpful to be able to organise files into sub folders within a deal.