Total Completed Activities Duration per Deal

Options
Sam Musins
Sam Musins Member Posts: 1

Hi,

It would be good to see a total duration of completed activities easily on each deal page.  In order for me to track the amount of effort that is spent on an individual deal I have to currently pull all activities out in a .csv and total up in Excel.  We are keen to be able to see how much time is being spent on deals that aren't really progressing.  Currently in the GUI we can just see how long a deal has been open for and how long at each stage, but we are more interested in total amount of effort per deal and would like to be able to see this easily in the web app.

Apologies if this has already been requested but I couldn't find it.

Thanks   

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited November 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Sam Musins 

Great suggestion, I'll pass this along to our team. We currently unfortunately don't support reporting on that. I'll make sure the team sees your suggestion!

• Jazmin Poyser
    Jazmin Poyser Member Posts: 21
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Following up on this and seeing if there was a response as we are also trying to interrogate how long Activities take to complete, and bringing in Clockify integration and adding another thing users have to remember to click and do isn't ideal.

I see a duration is tracked when the start and end time is populated in an Activity. We rarely use this as Activities are auto-created when a Deal changes stage, and are also now templatised in a Projects checklist... populating a start and end time in the Project template's Activities doesn't work when you go to duplicate from template when creating a new Project. 

Can anyone out there assist with tracking duration of Activities?