Hi Is anyone using Lusha <> Pipedrive direct integration? If so how to you avoid duplicates ? Thank

Options

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Pipedrive Fairy !

Pipedrive has its own duplicate detection and merging features that you can benefit from. Learn all about it:

🚀 Follow our Learning topic for a one-stop-shop of curated knowledge about sales, marketing, Pipedrive, CRM and everything around them.

• Dez
    Dez Member Posts: 27
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited December 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Pipedrive Fairy !

Pipedrive has its own duplicate detection and merging features that you can benefit from. Learn all about it:

🚀 Follow our Learning topic for a one-stop-shop of curated knowledge about sales, marketing, Pipedrive, CRM and everything around them.

Hi @Inês Batata 

thank you for your reply 

yes i have used merge duplicates. however this is a manual action that needs to be done 

Example if I create a contact in Pipedrive that doesn't have an email, and then i go to Lusha and to find the email and then push this to Pipedrive it will create a duplicate (assuming the names are the same.

Another example is for Organizations 

if I were to add a new contact via Lusha direct integration, it would not only create a new contact but also a new organization even though the organization already exist 

maybe this has not been built yet, it would extremely helpful if Pipedrive detect these duplicate when integrating with another app. 

As now as much as we would like to use the integration, it creates lots of duplicate which may end up be more time consuming than manually creating the entry 

while the manual merge duplicate is useful, it can be time consuming depending on the volume each day.

Thank you 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Pipedrive Fairy !

Thank you for clarifying your use case @Pipedrive Fairy !

Pipedrive has its own default duplicate detection rules that you can learn about here: How does the Merge Duplicates feature identify duplicates in Pipedrive?

From your description it seems like Lusha uses different ones, so I recommend you have an Admin user user reach out to our Support team and ask them to change the duplicate detection rules for their company (come prepared with what rules you want to be implemented).

I think this will make your life easier :)