Onedrive integration for any files

Options
2»

Comments

• Charlie Lehmann
    Charlie Lehmann Member Posts: 15
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

Hi Manuel, thanks for the response, but why is not being considered? It's such a huge gap given that you have google docs integration? Why was google implemented but not OneDrive?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,086 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi @Charlie Lehmann , it was not a deliberate decision to leave out OneDrive, but rather a result of prioritization against other requests with higher demand or priority over time.

While OneDrive integration is not planned for the very near future at least, all related feedback is continuously being recorded for our product team's reference.

• Ramon_899
    Ramon_899 Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hello Manuel, please record and inform your product team, that this is an important feature. Maybe many new customers do not join Pipedrive due to they check if they can use OneDrive with Pipedrive, many companies work with Microsoft and they have all the documents saved in OneDrive. I hope you can highlight this point to your team..

It is a bit pity because I have been using Pipedrive for long time and now with our swap from Google to Microsoft we cannot work properly with Pipedrive.. 😔🙁

Thanks for the support anyway, I hope you can something with this. 😉

• David Štefanko
    David Štefanko Member Posts: 19
    First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

+1 it's pretty sad that Onedrive doesn't get the same level of integration as Google Drive

• Jennie Ekigbo
    Jennie Ekigbo Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Us too. We have also shifted from Google to Microsoft and are having a lot of problems with the Smart Docs.

• Charlie Lehmann
    Charlie Lehmann Member Posts: 15
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

Great to see this getting the attention from users! Please up vote the thread at the top and hopefully the Pipedrive development team will give this the prioritisation it deserves!

• Barry Benton
    Barry Benton Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira Please add another vote from me. This integration needs to happen soon. Our company has implemented OneDrive and lack of integration with it is glaring.

• Ealanor Deasy
    Ealanor Deasy Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

A vote from me too! Onedrive integration should be given priority for the near future. We hope to hear of developments in this area soon.