Onedrive integration for any files

Options
Grzegorz_24848
Grzegorz_24848 Member Posts: 2
First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Will be nice to have OneDrive integration to have not only for Documents (template), but also for any files, like attachment. 

For Google it is possible, why not for OneDrive? 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited January 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @Grzegorz thanks for sharing, I'll pass on this suggestion to our team!

• MNipkow
    MNipkow Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

The same here. Our company workflows running in the microsoft-world. Our document-cloud is onedrive. It would be great, if we could integrate these like google drive. Anything else is doublework.

• Philipp Riederle
    Philipp Riederle Member Posts: 21
    5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

+1 from my side

Would be great to have all on the same platform, as we do not use Google Drive

• Philipp Riederle
    Philipp Riederle Member Posts: 21
    5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

+1 from my side

Another remark: Would be awesome to get all files uploaded to Pipedrive then in Subfolders with the Deal-Name (this is also a suggestion for the Google Drive implementation, as all files are saved in one folder there). 

It should look like this e.g.

/Pipedrive/My Deal/MyFile.mp3.

@Mike van der Valk is implementation planned?

• Grzegorz_24848
    Grzegorz_24848 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited January 2021 #6
    Options

+1 from my side

I also agree, so if the files will be stored on OneDrive  there will be directory chierarchy like

/OneDrive/PipeDrive/Deal or sell chance/files

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

+1 from my side

Not in the works right now but we have a team that just released the Sales Document feature in Pipedrive who will work on improving the File management in Pipedrive, I'll pass on your comment to them. @Philipp Riederle 

• Dave Young
    Dave Young Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #8
    Options

+1 from my side

What is the status of this implementation?  

I am trying to decide between syncing Google Drive or Onedrive but really need a proper directory for this to make sense.  

• Eric Guillemet
    Eric Guillemet Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #9
    Options

Hi guys, waiting for this as well. We don't want to use google drive and really need to synchronize all data with our onedrive.

Do you have a shedule please ?

Thx

• MNipkow
    edited April 2021 #10
    Options

+1 from my side

Any news for this issue?

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2021 #11
    Options

+1 from my side

Hello @Marco Nipkow!
    We do not have any ETA at the moment for this. But I have once more shared as feedback with our Product team. You can keep an eye on our product updates under What's New section in Community.

• MNipkow
    edited April 2021 #12
    Options

+1 from my side

Thanks for your Feedback. I will keep an eye on it.

• Eric Guillemet
    Eric Guillemet Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #13
    Options

+1 from my side

Thx for your feedback. https://www.pipedrive.com/en/pricing

When you compare plans, you can see a onedrive synch but I don't find any details how it works. 

I would probably test it to understand.

• Tim Schmidt
    Tim Schmidt Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #14
    Options

I really need this.

Best would be a contact specific folder. That also merges the deals and sorts them by deal specific files and contact files. And especially if that is possible. The possibility of Onedrive from the respective customer folder in Windows Explorer to be able to open.

For me, this is basically an exclusion criterion... I need the data local otherwise I can not work properly.

• Christian Normann
    Christian Normann Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #15
    Options

Ok it's not a real synch between Pipe and SharePoint, it will synchronize only your templates and documents created from Pipe.

You will not be able to find any files stored in your SharePoint in Pipe or the opposite.

• Lunchpool
    Lunchpool Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #16
    Options

@Mike van der Valk Bumping this back up to see if it got any love on your roadmap? We also use Office 365 and really could benefit from this. 

Currently my team makes a onedrive folder for each client and uses it to communicate and collaborate on files with the client. 

Ideally, this would be the flow/functionality:

1. New deal is created. It goes through the contracting steps.
    2. Once signed, either manually create a folder in onedrive for that client with a subfolder for the deal (with a "create onedrive folder" button) or through workflow automation (the ability to trigger it to automatically happen when moving to a stage or marking won.
    3. WIth the new projects functionality, it would be great to create a project subfolder within that deal folder for the files associated with each project.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #17
    Options
    Lunchpool said:

@Mike van der Valk Bumping this back up to see if it got any love on your roadmap? We also use Office 365 and really could benefit from this. 

Currently my team makes a onedrive folder for each client and uses it to communicate and collaborate on files with the client. 

Ideally, this would be the flow/functionality:

1. New deal is created. It goes through the contracting steps.
    2. Once signed, either manually create a folder in onedrive for that client with a subfolder for the deal (with a "create onedrive folder" button) or through workflow automation (the ability to trigger it to automatically happen when moving to a stage or marking won.
    3. WIth the new projects functionality, it would be great to create a project subfolder within that deal folder for the files associated with each project.

Hi @Lunchpool 

We have a team looking at the future of documents and document hosting in Pipedrive at the moment. I'm going to pass this on to them and hopefully we can put this in our plans. As they are just in planning phase right now I can't say wether this will happen yet or not :( 

• Benjamin Kamann
    Benjamin Kamann Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #18
    Options

From my side aswell, this would be really handy! 

• PPBK
    PPBK Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Is there any update on this topic? Our organization would benefit form this a lot. Same process as Lunchpool

• vidierre
    vidierre Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

+1 for us too. We wish to be able to use/attach/send OneDrive docs.

• Baudouin
    Baudouin Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Any news on it @Mike van der Valk ?

Integration is really limited for the moment with OneDrive as 1. folders are limited by organization (which make things complex when you can have lot of deals for the same company) and 2. it worked only for Documents ( and not for any files such as GoogleDrive)

• Nick Blume
    Nick Blume Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Our organization would benefit from this as well. @Mike van der Valk is there an update with the development of this? @Mike van der Valk

• Brero
    Brero Member Posts: 1
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

we would love to see folders created with deal title or deal id. As others have mentioned one org can have several deals. Tried Zapier but they can’t do SharePoint integration. Someone mentioned powerautomate , anyone tried it?

• Charlie Lehmann
    Charlie Lehmann Member Posts: 13
    5 Likes First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited July 2023 #24
    Options

+1 would love to have onedrive integration so files can be easily accessed from onedrive in pipedrive.

• Stevenhn
    Stevenhn Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

+1 this would be awesome! Please integrate!

• RobertYoung
    RobertYoung Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

I'm not sure, but you can try the Skyvia app. It doesn't require coding knowledge and has a freemium version. Read more here.

• Charlie Lehmann
    Options

Hi Team, any news here? I note it has been over 2 years since the original thread was posted. Is this actually going to happen?

• osman
    osman Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

++ anything here on Onedrive for file uploads?

• Charlie Lehmann
    Options

Coming back to this too. Any plans? Microsoft Excel integration would be a game changer....

• Ramon_899
    Ramon_899 Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Hello, I have left Google Drive to use OneDrive, now I cannot save my documents because there is no integration..

When this features will be required? We are speaking about Microsoft, not even dropbox, or others..

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi everyone, thank you for the continued feedback and do keep it coming! In the very short term, OneDrive integration is not planned. But as always, the product team is keeping an eye on feedback and requests as they come. The more comments and upvotes a request has, the more likely it is to reach development.