Emails going to SPAM

Dione Frans
Dione Frans Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello, it's been some time since we used the Sales Documents feature due to emails going to spam. Could you please tell me it this has been fixed?

Thank you

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Dione Frans , thank you for your question!

That's probably happening because your recipient's email inbox doesn't recognize the address "documents@pipedrive.com" yet, which is where the email signature requests are sent from. 

You will need to ask them to mark emails from that address as not spam or remove them from their blacklist or add them to their white list.

Still on this topic see some handy tips in this previous post: Why are some of my emails sent through the email sync going to the receiver's spam folder, and some don't?

If after these steps the issue persists, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. 

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, experiences and ideas. Thank you!

• Dione Frans
    Dione Frans Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2020 #3

That's probably happening because your recipient's email inbox doesn't recognize the address "documents@pipedrive.com" yet, which is where the email signature requests are sent from. 

You will need to ask them to mark emails from that address as not spam or remove them from their blacklist or add them to their white list.

Still on this topic see some handy tips in this previous post: Why are some of my emails sent through the email sync going to the receiver's spam folder, and some don't?

If after these steps the issue persists, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. 

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, experiences and ideas. Thank you!

We're a moving company. We provide one off quotes to multiple people, not companies. We can't afford our emails going to a clients spam and cannot ask them to mark emails as not spam. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #4

@Dione Frans I've checked with the team and the Product Manager and this seems to be a unique case that unfortunately is affecting you. In order to further troubleshoot and investigate, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. 

Hopefully everything will be on track soon. Thank you for your understanding.

• Michael Littaur_64858
    Michael Littaur_64858 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022 #5

Emails send from my Pipedrive account also go to Junk.