Tips for Improving Your Presentation Techniques

Carl Zuhl
Carl Zuhl Member Posts: 6
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hello, in our work with clients we help them develop skills on "storytelling", thought I'd share this blog post on "5 Quick Ways to Drastically Improve Your Presentation Technique". 

You can check it out here ... https://academy.dotankdo.com/blog/5-quick-ways-to-drastically-improve-your-presentation-technique/ 

5-quick-ways-blog-1024x741.jpg

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,075 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Carl Zuhl , thank you for sharing such an interesting article!

I'm pretty sure this is something we can all relate to and can use some improvement on (or confirmation). I took the liberty of tagging some additional relevant topics so your post can reach more people. Pro tip: when sharing this type of content here in the community, it always helps to have an image at the top of the post to grab people's attention ;)

Would love to hear other members' thoughts on the tips you shared. @Shobhit Gaur , @Bernd Auer were you aware of these? What is the one out of the five factors raised by Carl that you feel makes the most impact when you are presenting?

• Carl Zuhl
    Carl Zuhl Member Posts: 6
    edited January 2021 #3

Hi @Carl Zuhl , thank you for sharing such an interesting article!

I'm pretty sure this is something we can all relate to and can use some improvement on (or confirmation). I took the liberty of tagging some additional relevant topics so your post can reach more people. Pro tip: when sharing this type of content here in the community, it always helps to have an image at the top of the post to grab people's attention ;)

Would love to hear other members' thoughts on the tips you shared. @Shobhit Gaur , @Bernd Auer were you aware of these? What is the one out of the five factors raised by Carl that you feel makes the most impact when you are presenting?

Thanks, @Inês Batata, for the additional tags & pro tip - very much appreciated.  I look forward to reading other members' thoughts.