Email to as deal owner rather than limited options?

Brad Krause_13404
Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
5 Up Votes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Any idea on how I can have the email sent to the owner of the deal that is associated with the activity rather than the activity creator?

5fff3e022b7f49601b649708_72387.png

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

@Brad Krause I'm afraid that's currently not possible because your trigger type is Activity and not Deal, which for the time being are "seen" as independent entities by automations.

I've tagged some additional relevant topics in your post so it can be seen by more members who can maybe help you. Try to always do that when posting, it increases your chances of getting answers.

If you still find yourself struggling, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication. 🚀

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2021 #3

@Brad Krause I'm afraid that's currently not possible because your trigger type is Activity and not Deal, which for the time being are "seen" as independent entities by automations.

I've tagged some additional relevant topics in your post so it can be seen by more members who can maybe help you. Try to always do that when posting, it increases your chances of getting answers.

If you still find yourself struggling, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication. 🚀

Thank you!