Not allowing edits or creating activities

Options
Jim Morgan
Jim Morgan Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Having trouble today- not allowing me to edit or create new activities (moving my follow up date flags). Help please. Jim

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Jim Morgan 

Sorry for the inconvenience. As this is not a support community but a peer-to-peer community to share knowledge and learn from other sales people using Pipedrive I can best recommend you to reach out to our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com

Nonetheless, I haven't seen any complaints about this today and yesterday. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using the browser incognito to double check?

• Joon Boucht
    Joon Boucht Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Same problem here, the whole week.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #4
    Options

Same problem here, the whole week.

@Joon Boucht sorry to hear about that. We had a small incident some days ago but haven't had any cases after. Have you already cleared your cache and cookies on the browser and reached out to our support via the in-app chat? They can help you resolve this.

• Jerry Loftin
    Jerry Loftin Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Same problem, all last week and again this morning, Mon., 4/13/20.  Please advise.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #6
    Options

Same problem, all last week and again this morning, Mon., 4/13/20.  Please advise.

@Jerry Loftin if clearing cache and cookies didn't work for you please reach out to our support with the in-app chat or via support@pipedrive.com and sorry about the inconvenience!