Behavior or activities add on help Marketplace

NetZerto LED
NetZerto LED Member Posts: 3
Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited June 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

On a daily basis, we don't track dollars/sales we track behaviors/activities.  Sales will follow.  Looking for marketplace app that can help.  ie Daily/Weekly ; 50 cold calls/day; 2 facebook post/day; call 2 past prospects; call 3 past customer etc.  Would like it to so variance and maybe input resulting sales.  Any ideas on a good add on. 

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #2

Wondering what you would need a 3rd party add on based on what you described? I'd think tracking that could be done just based on well defined activities and maybe custom people detail fields if you wanted to go that far or didn't want to use custom activities. . Such as:

Activities:

Call Cold

Call PP = Past Prospect

Call PC = Past Customer

Soc Post = Social media post

Let me know if I'm missing something. 

• Praveen Kumar
    Praveen Kumar Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Hey Chris,

Looking at your message, it looks like you are in need of a Sales engagement platform to schedule Emails, Calls & Tasks in a sequence and also have appropriate 'Next step' based on prospect's behavior . Also, you are looking to re-engage with past prospects in a chain of cadences with right messaging.  

Klenty has those features if you are looking for those. Klenty automatically adds those To do activities and completed in Pipedrive as it has the deepest integration with Pipedrive in Sales Engagement.  

Imagine you can add every prospect in a flywheel of activities and dynamically move prospects to different flywheel of activities based on their behavior/interaction with your messages. And so, you are able to send right message based on prospect's intent.

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #4

Hey Chris,

Looking at your message, it looks like you are in need of a Sales engagement platform to schedule Emails, Calls & Tasks in a sequence and also have appropriate 'Next step' based on prospect's behavior . Also, you are looking to re-engage with past prospects in a chain of cadences with right messaging.  

Klenty has those features if you are looking for those. Klenty automatically adds those To do activities and completed in Pipedrive as it has the deepest integration with Pipedrive in Sales Engagement.  

Imagine you can add every prospect in a flywheel of activities and dynamically move prospects to different flywheel of activities based on their behavior/interaction with your messages. And so, you are able to send right message based on prospect's intent.

Interesting add-on. Thanks for sharing @Praveen Kumar 

• Praveen Kumar
    Praveen Kumar Member Posts: 24
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #5

Hey Chris,

You are welcome, Brad! You can reach out to my colleague noel@klenty.com if you'd like to give it a free spin to try. Or I can ask him to reach out if you can share your email. 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #6

Hi @Chris L. Martin PE !

Pipedrive is an activity-based CRM, so I think you might be able to achieve what you're looking for with our own native features: Activities to assign and schedule actions, Goals to create performance metrics, and Insights to generate reports on them. 🚀