K12

Options
Cassie Patt
Cassie Patt Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Are there any organizations here that are in the K12 Vertical space?  I would love to see how you are working around uploading District/Schools and how you map them.

Comments

• Aldo Jackson
    Aldo Jackson Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2021 #2
    Options

Hello, Cassie,

We are a two-year college, so we're not necessarily in your K-12 space.  We do however have schools and school districts incorporated into our PD database that also includes community organizations, governmental organizations, and corporations.  Our customer base covers nine counties in northern Pennsylvania.  If you think a conversation might be beneficial, I would be happy to connect you with our internal PD expert.

We haven't done any mapping, but it sounds like an interesting concept.

Regards,

Aldo

• Anton Jones_9225
    Anton Jones_9225 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

We are a non-profit that works mostly with schools throughout the midwest.  We have the district itself as an org and then all schools within as daughter organizations.  I wish there would be a better way to filter or search by sister or daughter orgs but when I talked to Pipedrive support there didn't seem to be a way to do this.  Hopefully in updates they would be able to afford more mileage with the sister/daughter/related org ability.

In terms of upload I'm not sure where the district pull is coming from because when I took over almost every school was in our crm but we had not adequate mapping so it was a lot of clean up through exporting and re-importing a cleaner spread to speed up the remapping.

• Cassie Patt
    Cassie Patt Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2021 #4
    Options

We are a non-profit that works mostly with schools throughout the midwest.  We have the district itself as an org and then all schools within as daughter organizations.  I wish there would be a better way to filter or search by sister or daughter orgs but when I talked to Pipedrive support there didn't seem to be a way to do this.  Hopefully in updates they would be able to afford more mileage with the sister/daughter/related org ability.

In terms of upload I'm not sure where the district pull is coming from because when I took over almost every school was in our crm but we had not adequate mapping so it was a lot of clean up through exporting and re-importing a cleaner spread to speed up the remapping.

@Anton Jones, that is exactly what we are dealing with.  The number of duplicates is outrageous and when we merge them the one that was not "primary" doesn't go away, and instead still shows up in searches with "deleted" next to the name after you open it.   Because of this, every time we add new leads, it creates more duplicates because it can't decide which organization to assign it to, due to limited mapping.  I was hoping someone had a work around. I have never had this issue with a CRM before.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Cassie Patt , I suggest you reach out to our Support team and they will help you figure out what your options are. 🚀