To-Do List

Options
Richard Arnold_28615
Richard Arnold_28615 Member Posts: 2

I vote to have a section of the site that is a to-do list that is not directly correlated with a date or deadline but acts as a reminder for long-term, ongoing tasks/projects

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

I do this in activities. I create a ‘general’ type activity not linked to any deal, organization, or person And it sits at the top of my activities list because it is always past due. But it’s just an overall project I want in front of me. 

I personally wouldn’t want a separate place to have to look and manage that. The simpler the better. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Richard Arnold 

We're currently setting up a team to look into task/project management in Pipedrive. Would be great to understand your use case fully

• Richard Arnold_28615
    Richard Arnold_28615 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Richard Arnold 

We're currently setting up a team to look into task/project management in Pipedrive. Would be great to understand your use case fully

I like using Pipedrive as not just a leads management platform but also as a work platform, reminding me of projects that I need to complete in order to promote sales. Projects that are within my own company and may not have a set deadline.

An example would be redesigning a product catalogue. It is not a task that needs to be done, but if I see it on my dashboard or to-do list long enough, I will find the time to complete it. In doing so, I will increase my chances to complete sales. 

The activities section is great, but it would be nice to select one of the options (call, email, etc) as a to-do item that sits at the top of the activities list without a date. Potentially a different colour as well.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Richard Arnold 

Thanks @Richard Arnold I think you'll find this an interesting channel: https://community.pipedrive.com/group/project-management-delivery-management

I'm personally gathering insights into how people use Project management needs in Pipedrive. Join that channel and we can jump on a call or something :) 

• Klark Brown
    Klark Brown Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #6
    Options

I would make use of this feature as well. 
    For now, I will beta test with Brad's idea. 

Thank You

• Jacob_18355
    Jacob_18355 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #7
    Options

I was just looking for this function.

• Elliot Ewing
    Elliot Ewing Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #8
    Options

I think this would be useful too! It would save having to use an external app such as Trello or Google Keep.

• Noel Werner
    Noel Werner Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited November 2021 #9
    Options

This is a function I too would like in Pipedrive. The ability to assign these contacts a to-do Item and simply check it off would be a more efficient way to enter daily tasks that aren't time-sensitive.

• Lindsey Inman
    Lindsey Inman Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #10
    Options

Hi @Richard Arnold 

Mike,

I use Pipedrive in my real estate practice. I would use a to-do list to track steps needed from contract to close. I have 27 steps in that process. I would like to be able to set up the process and then be able to duplicate it whenever I write a new deal. I am a brand new user and this is the main thing I need so that I can do lead tracking as well as work tracking. 

Thanks,

Lindsey

• Pete Julienne
    Pete Julienne Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #11
    Options

I was just asking about this as well. I think it would be ideal to have a feature like this but also with this one option:

1. The option to choose to track includes a date or deadline, with the option to turn off or on