Thursday Topic: Community Tips & Settings

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1
https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/XLX4F37tcwTzTpUK233FT5?

Inception! This Thursday's topic is Community Tips & Settings: have the Community experience you want, tailored to your interests and your time.

Did you know you can control when and where you get Community notifications? The video above will walk you through this and more in under 3 minutes.

❓What are your biggest struggles with the Community you'd like us to address? Comment below.

🔔 Follow Community Tips & Settings to get tips on how to make the most out of Community [this is the inception part 😉 ]

Comments

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited March 2021 #2

Hey @Inês Batata 

I actually LOVE the community. Tribe did a great job on the platform and I'm actually using it for another client due to finding it through Pipedrive. I'm still driven back to facebook though due to so many Pipedrive members not migrating over. Maybe a suggestion would be that when a Facebook post is created, it's duplicated over to the community then a generated comment could inform the facebook user that they should "check out their post on the community as well". I'd like to see the greater user base be more nudged so we can get some more engagement and better answers overall. 

Also, (and I think this is a glitch), my profile has shown 75% set up since day 1. Not sure the best way to get in touch with someone from the team or Tribe direct. Totally minor but, would love to have someone take a look. See below:

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2022 #3

Hey @Jeremy Gulley , so glad to hear that! Thank you for your kind words, it really means a lot to us and gives us fuel to keep making the community better.

Maybe there's a referral bonus we can claim from Tribe - just kidding. 😉

I have a suspicion but I'm going to check with Tribe what may be causing your profile to show as incomplete and will get back to you as soon as I have news.

As for your suggestions, they're definitely interesting and I'm going to discuss them with the rest of the team, thank you for your input!

• Inês Batata
    edited February 2021 #4

Hey @Jeremy Gulley , so glad to hear that! Thank you for your kind words, it really means a lot to us and gives us fuel to keep making the community better.

I have a suspicion but I'm going to check with Tribe what may be causing your profile to show as incomplete and will get back to you as soon as I have news.

As for your suggestions, they're definitely interesting and I'm going to discuss them with the rest of the team, thank you for your input!

Update: currently the system will mark this section as completed only if you answer a question in the "post" section. Tribe are aware of this issue and are releasing fixes that will consider the "vote+description" to a survey as an answer as well, and will mark the to-do list as "completed".

In the meantime we appreciate your patience and can guarantee that this doesn't block you from having access to anything in Community.

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited February 2021 #5

And just like that, you've solved another problem! Thanks @Inês Batata !