Add custom Activity "done" reasons

Alex Kaminski
Alex Kaminski Member Posts: 1

It would be extremely valuable if we could have custom Activity "done" reasons, just like we can add and customize Deal "lost" reasons. There is a ton of valuable insight we can gather by understanding why an activity was marked as "done". For example, was a scheduled meeting cancelled, a no-show or successful?

Getting a running total of these reasons could be tracked and measured with Insights.

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• April Disher
    April Disher Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #2

This would be such a great feature!!

• Dan Kaminski
    Dan Kaminski Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #3

Something similar to Pipdrive Calling would be great. After the activity completes being able to start gaining metrics on outcomes would be amazing!

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2021 #4

Hi @Alex Kaminski Thank you for sharing that feedback, I'll make sure it reaches the team working on activities in Pipedrive.

• Craig O
    Craig O Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited September 2021 #5

This is *exactly* what I was about to post.  Currently I'm leaving no-show and cancelled activities marked as NOT done, just changing the subject prefix to "No Show:" to avoid polluting the done data (that I use for tracking against conversions), but this pollutes the UI instead (red rows everywhere).  My current work around is to use a custom filter to hide ones with subjects that start with "No Show" or "Cancelled" if that helps anyone.