When will you integrate with ClickUp

2»

Comments

• davidgeorge
    davidgeorge Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Regarding integrating with ClickUp, you will need to check with the developers of the platform or reach out to ClickUp support for more information. They may have plans for integrating with other tools or platforms in the future, but it is best to check with them directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

• Adam Thomlinson
    Adam Thomlinson Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Speaking to Pipedrive Support, it appears this development has been stopped due to other priority developments. Is this still on the roadmap to be developed and if so, are you able to advise of an estimated release timeframe?

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi @Adam Thomlinson , that is correct, as of this post, we cannot provide an estimate on a ClickUp integration.

I am converting this conversation into a feedback post, so our developers can see yours and other members' use cases. Be sure to upvote for added visibility, the more votes, the more likely a feature is to be developed.

• ramchella
    ramchella Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Where are we on thie pipedrive + clickup integration? I am so looking forward to using it.

• AJ.UK
    AJ.UK Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic

Where are we up to on this Pipedrive? I'm sure there are many more like me who have been watching this thread waiting for a timeline. When can we expect this integration?

• ramchella
    ramchella Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I am so eager and waiting for this.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer

Hi everyone, while our team is monitoring this thread, an integration with Clickup is not planned for the short term. But we are hard at work on many exciting updates, be sure to keep an eye on the What's New category!

• We need this ClickUp integration now more than ever since Pipedrive unexpectedly decided to stop working on their native projects app and still refuses to add it to the mobile app. If Pipedrive is not going to properly continue with projects then at the very least they need to give us more project management app integration options because that is a crucial part of business management that goes hand-in-hand with CRM activity.

• Would love if Pipedrive projects and ClickUp could mirror each other. Whatever we do on one, syncs to the other. That would be great!

• BrianVorner
    BrianVorner Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Third-party services can be used to integrate Clickup and Pipedrive. For example, you can use the Skyvia cloud service. No coding platform

• Frank Filippelli
    Frank Filippelli Member Posts: 91
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment Photogenic

Yes, I've tried those solutions plenty of times like Zapier or Make. But no automation service is ever a good as a native integration. They're always missing something or there are just simply errors in translation. It will never be as precise as two companies working together and properly syncing their apps. I much rather just pay the extra money directly to Pipedrive and have it done right.

• clementc
    clementc Member Posts: 22
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

Hi there!

I'm starting to work on this one. If you're interested in this, I've created a survey form so I can understand better the use cases here: https://forms.gle/sRLA8f6sSgWUefgB7