Chat bot & Live Chat tips needed!

Test Candidates
Test Candidates Member Posts: 4
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

We have recently introduced the Chat Bot > Live Chat feature onto our platform as a way to boost lead generation and to gather CSAT feedback.

However, we are keen to 'see it in action' or have some examples before we settle on the flow we use, message types, waiting times etc. 

Is there anyone here that would be willing to share that you use the Chat Bot / Live Chat feature so that I can visit your website/platform for research? Happy to post a review or recommendation to compensate.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,075 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #2

Hi @Test Candidates , so happy to see you turning to the community for this!

I've tagged some additional relevant topics in your post so it can be seen by more members who can maybe help you. Try to always do that when posting, it increases your chances of getting answers. 🚀

I have also pinned it to the main feed, as I think it's a discussion many members will benefit from :)

• Dereck Breuning
    Dereck Breuning Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @Test Candidates we recently set up our bot and live chat. You can view it in working at www.easysoftwaredeployment.nl. 

• Minhaz Moosa
    Minhaz Moosa Member Posts: 43
    5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4

try ours - happy for you to work through each one so you can see how it works - if you could let me know your name so I can let our sales team not follow it up :)

www.intelligentpayroll.co.uk

• Test Candidates
    Test Candidates Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2021 #5

try ours - happy for you to work through each one so you can see how it works - if you could let me know your name so I can let our sales team not follow it up :)

Thanks so much Minhaz! It is Natasha.

• Minhaz Moosa
    Minhaz Moosa Member Posts: 43
    5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #6

Noted :)