Deal Probability Drop Down Values?

Jeramie Handran
Jeramie Handran Member Posts: 5

Is it possible to add a predefined list of drop down values to the set deal probability interface?

ie.  I'd like to be able to limit the user response to say 10%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%

It doesn't appear that you can, I'm just wondering if I am missing something.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeramie

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2

The deal probability is currently determined by the stage [when you create the pipeline / stages, you assign a probability to it] 

• Jeramie Handran
    edited April 2021 #3

The deal probability is currently determined by the stage [when you create the pipeline / stages, you assign a probability to it] 

My understanding is that there are two ways to create the probabilities.

1. Assign a blanket probability to each stage when you set up the pipeline
    2. Turn on the deal probability function that allows users to manually input probability as desired.  When used, this setting overrides the blanket probability that you can assign to each stage.

My question relates to the deal probability function...can we limit the values to a set of predetermined responses via a drop down select menu rather than having open input?

Does that make sense?

• Jeramie Handran
    edited April 2021 #4

Bumping question

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,052 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment First Answer
    edited June 2021 #5

Hi @Jeramie Handran , probability drop-down options in the way you describe are not possible I'm afraid. But I have added the topic  Feedback & Suggestions  to your post so your feedback is automatically forwarded internally to our developers as a note for consideration 📝