Any recruitment people working in Pipedrive

Coen
Coen Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hey guys,

My name is Coen from the Netherlands. Right now we are integrating everything in Pipedrive for our recruitment agency.

However, we are still figuring out the best practices to implement everything in our company.

So, are there any other recruiters here who have some tips regarding the funnels, integrations and other stuff? :)

With regards,

Coen

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #2

Hi @Coen , happy to hear you're setting Pipedrive all up nice and neat and also to have you here in the community! :)

I suggest posting in one or more of our industry channels,  like Education and Training, to get peer feedback. Check out the full list of  industry and country/language channels you can post in to further increase your audience. 

I've also tagged some more relevant tags to your post for it to be seen by the right people ;) 

In the meantime, check out our free pipeline templates and some blog articles that can help you.

Good luck!

• Bradley Hammond
    Bradley Hammond Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2021 #3

Hi @Coen 

Did you manage to perfect your Pipedrive setup for your recruitment company? If so, I'd like to hear more about how you went about it.

Thanks,

Bradley