Leads: Integration with Activities

Options
Jan Visser_342
Jan Visser_342 Member Posts: 70
First Comment

All,

Playing with the leads inbox some more:

• Scheduling the activity for the lead works well. It might be helpful to be able to set an exact time, in case someone asks to be contacted  "Friday at 2pm".

• When I schedule follow-up in the Lead Inbox, however, the "identifiers" of the leads are not available in the activity page because the lead fields cannot be selected in columns. It makes it tricky to see who I am actually supposed to follow up with (and how).  

Maybe I could suggest to add a tab for LEADS in the column selector - and add fields like "lead-person", "lead-organization", "lead-phone", "lead-email", "lead-name" and perhaps "lead-notes". 

That way, if a user uses the "activity page" as their follow-up start page, they will see all things they need to do - including follow-up on specific leads.
Add "leads" tab and include lead identifier fields. for columns.

FYI @Mike van der Valk  - hope it's useful. 

5e9779c31c69d672af5be2ba_26253.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Another great point @Jan Visser something we should definitely improve, and we will 💪 thanks for keeping us sharp!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #3
    Options

Another great point @Jan Visser something we should definitely improve, and we will 💪 thanks for keeping us sharp!

@Jan Visser could you me send your email address you use to login here or to mike@pipedrive.com I think we have some fixes I can enable for your account already.

• Jan Visser_342
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #4
    Options

Emailed you.

• Jan Visser_342
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #5
    Options

I forgot a few self-explanatory fields - like of course lead-owner etc. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #6
    Options

Thanks, I checked and your account is fully up to date right now so unfortunately we'll need to wait for our coming updates, but stay tuned :) 

• Jo-Anne de Villiers
    Jo-Anne de Villiers Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

Hi, we are also using the activities function in Leads. Is there a way to automate the activity upon loading the lead? 

When uploading the list, I'd like to have the sales person notified of his activity as this needs to happen within a limited period.  Thanks

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #8
    Options

Hi, we are also using the activities function in Leads. Is there a way to automate the activity upon loading the lead? 

When uploading the list, I'd like to have the sales person notified of his activity as this needs to happen within a limited period.  Thanks

Hi @Jo-Anne de Villiers unfortunately it's not possible yet but we hope to add Workflow Automation features to the Lead section later this year, so our goal is to make your use case work!

• Jo-Anne de Villiers
    Jo-Anne de Villiers Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #9
    Options

Great thanks