New: Workflow Automation 2.0 is live! (gradual rollout) 🦾🤖
Inês Batata Admin Posts: 2,925COMMUNITY MANAGER
edited July 2022 in What's New #1
- Advanced, Professional and Enterprise plan.
- Gradual rollout starting May 12th
What can I do with it?
- benefit from more user-friendly look and feel
- create automated sequences
- add custom due dates to Activity actions
- use merge fields in Activity notes
- duplicate and upgrade WA 1.0 workflows to the new 2.0 version
What's planned for the future?
- Wait steps
- Date-based triggers
🧠 Learn all about Workflow Automation from our Academy self-guided videos and our Knowledge Base tutorial in your preferred language.
🔔 Follow What’s New? to get notified about all new product releases. 🔔
Martin Pfeiffer Posts: 76edited August 2021 #2
Great news and eagerly awaiting date based triggers0
Michael Newton_30936 Posts: 12edited June 2021 #3
Any possibility you'd create branches? Would save having to replicate workflows for different outcomes0