New Marketplace app for formula fields in Pipedrive!

Options
Steven_3816
Steven_3816 Member Posts: 27
First Comment
edited January 2023 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi Pipedrive users!

We are excited to announce that our custom field calculator tool has been approved on the Pipedrive marketplace!

The custom field calculator will allow you to create complex excel/google sheet type formulas to be calculated right in the Pipedrive UI. You can use these formulas to calculate commission rates, loan or amortization schedules, and much more, the amount of formulas are really endless.

The calculations are also made in custom fields. This way they can later be pushed to third party tools for documents, accounting, or whatever else.

If that sounds interesting to you please, check out our extension on the Pipedrive marketplace below:

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/.../a6a59fb7caae935d

Also feel free to check out our website below as well to learn more:

https://cfc.crm-guru.net/

Hope this was helpful, thanks for checking it out.

Comments

• Jean-Patrick HERBUTE
    Jean-Patrick HERBUTE Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

Hi Steven

That seems to be quite a usefull app extension at first sight, but the pricing ... I mean, knowing my business and my use of automated field calculation, that would cost me more monthly to use your app than Pipedrive itself. So I'll stick to webhooks instead. Sorry.

Anyways, thanks for bringing to the community!

• Steven_3816
    Steven_3816 Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #3
    Options

Hi Steven

That seems to be quite a usefull app extension at first sight, but the pricing ... I mean, knowing my business and my use of automated field calculation, that would cost me more monthly to use your app than Pipedrive itself. So I'll stick to webhooks instead. Sorry.

@Jean-Patrick HERBUTE no worries, I appreciate you checking out the app. On the pricing note, we felt pricing was fair as the average Pipedrive company has around 4 users, the price is on a company basis, so If one person signs up every user would get the tool, thus around $6.25 per user for the average company. 

The tool was fairly complex to build and work into Pipedrive nicely and I think it would be very difficult to recreate something similar with Webhooks unless you had a pretty sophisticated developer (which could cost a lot more to some teams). If you used a third party webhook tool like Zapier for example you'd probably blow your task limit pretty quickly and wind up costing more as well. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited May 2021 #4
    Options

Cool Concept! Good luck 

• Samir Khaddaoui
    Samir Khaddaoui Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2021 #5
    Options

Yes - that looks really super cool.

• Mathias Brask
    Mathias Brask Member Posts: 51
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2022 #6
    Options

Hi Steven

should work with "products"... kind of useless plugin/add-on until that part is fixed.