Subscription + Product Revenue in same 'Revenue Forecast'

Matt Vernon-Clinch
Matt Vernon-Clinch Member Posts: 5

For companies that ours that sell both one-off products, as well as yearly subscription packages, it would be helpful to 

a) be able to add both in a common place - either under the 'revenue' section, or as a 'product'

b) recognise the revenue from both in a single revenue forecast graph.  currently products show in the 'revenue forecast' under reports, but subscriptions show under the 'insights' section.

1 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Kirill Grebtsov
    Kirill Grebtsov Member Posts: 59
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #2

Hi @Matt Vernon-Clinch , Kirill here from Pipedrive. I am one of the people behind the recurring revenue initiative and I want to assure you that we do have intention to improve Revenue forecasting and more is to come in future months!

• Matt Vernon-Clinch
    Matt Vernon-Clinch Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2022 #3

Thank you @Kirill Grebtsov - good to know.  If there is any way of getting BETA access to any new features that allow me to test these features, I'd be very keen.  It is crucial to our forecast that we recognize both sources of revenue.

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 188 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2020 #4

Thank you @Kirill Grebtsov - good to know.  If there is any way of getting BETA access to any new features that allow me to test these features, I'd be very keen.  It is crucial to our forecast that we recognize both sources of revenue.

Not sure if beta testers are still being accepted, but you can check here: 
    https://community.pipedrive.com/post/5e786ada26bdd551545ef157

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #5

@Matt Vernon-Clinch not everything we put out comes here, but most does, so keep an eye on this channel right here: https://community.pipedrive.com/group/research 😊

• Mathias Brask
    Mathias Brask Member Posts: 51
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2022 #6

Hi @Matt Vernon-Clinch , Kirill here from Pipedrive. I am one of the people behind the recurring revenue initiative and I want to assure you that we do have intention to improve Revenue forecasting and more is to come in future months!

When will it become available, that subscription are linked to products? It even has a field saying "what are you billing" = that line, should be integrated with products associated to the deals?

Kirill Grebtsov any thought on this?